Location: Helsinki, Finland
The client aims to take their digital content and social media channels in Europe to an entirely new level, and is seeking the right candidate to work with our team to make that happen.
• Develop and publish engaging content to build brand and product awareness to our social media communities.
• Work within the organization to develop category specific content to support the education and engagement of our online consumers.
• Work on the graphic design and visuals to support digital content.
• Ensure all social media platforms are updated and maintained consistently.
• Develop campaigns to acquire new followers across our social media sites.
• Attend special company events and publish content to share with our followers.
• Monitor and evaluate competitor activity in the social and digital space to adapt and modify short- and long-term programs as needed in alignment with company objectives.
• Ability to utilize editorial background with marketing experience to create, improve and optimize digital and social content
• The ideal candidate must be motivated to create a good online experience for our prospective customers and build customer loyalty for future business.
• 2+ years developing content for and/or managing social media channels for an established organization.
• Highly effective writing skills for multiple audiences and channels.
• Experience with key social media channels.
• Knowledge of and experience with of SEO a plus.
• Ability to contribute in a collaborative and professional team environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
• Experienced in cross-culture working environment is a plus
• English language as working language, additional European languages a plus (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc.)
• Experience in drones business definitely a plus.